Monday, December 13, 2010

Ham, Apple, & Brie Panini

During the holiday season schedules get hectic and there are so many parties with friends, work parties, and family festivities you have to cook for it tends to make you want to slack for every "normal" meal.  However, during the season of giving it still helps out to make your usual trips to the grocery store to help with your budgeting for gifts :)  Recipes like this one are simple, inexpensive & delicious!!  

I got the recipe idea from the blog "Keeping Up w/the Joneses" and the recipe was found here.   I am cooking this for Jay O. & me tonight & will let you know how we like the final product!  Okay,  I FINALLY made this last night and it was amazzinnng!!!  I LOVED it! 


Doesn't this look mouth watering?! 


4 comments:

  1. I hope it turned out great for you!! We loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my aunt was in town so we ended up having a family dinner and the cooking was postponed! I will let you know what we think :) Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made something very similar to this! I made it up but it was modeled after a panini from a cafe here in Dallas! It's with honey baked-ham, honey mustard, brie and green thinly sliced apples.. Mmmm! So good with soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds very similar :) I loved it! Let me know if you come across any "must try" recipes!

    ReplyDelete