Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reason the Recipes have been on hold :(

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be back to posting recipes in the VERY near future.  Jay O. & I have been on an amazingly not delicious but nutritious diet for a little over a week now, and we have a little over a week to go.  I guess it isn't "not" delicious, but let's just say it is a little repetitive & getting a bit old!  November 20th, here we come!!!  The 20th is the day we get to eat a piece of bread, drink a glass of wine, & celebrate the wedding of the soon to be Whitney & Wes Hunt with great friends :)  And, we can NOT wait. 

I can also not contain my excitement for our new oven that is going to be delivered tomorrow!  It is my parents early Christmas present to us.  I requested that we get it before our first time we have supper club at our house in December so our guests would not burn to death from our aged oven :)  So, the new oven will be extra motivation for new recipes, so be on the look out!

I will be posting a yummy mashed potatoe casserole on Friday & pictures of the old & new oven so you can see the dramatic difference between the two.  I have to make the casserole for Jay O.'s work Thanksgiving meal on Friday.  Hopefully I can get through making it without taking even one teeny tiny taste! And, hopefully he will get through the entire Thanksgiving meal without eating anything (yeah right, let's say I will be impressed if this happens).

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and have a Happy Veteran's Day tomorrow! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment