Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

These are some cute Easter treat recipes that I thought were adorable and just had to share!  The PW blog had a list of ideas from some of the blogs she likes and these 3 were my favorite.  I made a grocery list to get the ingredients for the chocolate Easter bark, but then decided against it :(  I figure the mac & cheese I am making for Easter lunch at my parents is indulging enough for one weekend!  Let me know if you decide to try any of them & how they turn out!

#1 Candied Popcorn 

#2 Easter Candy Bark 

#3 Easter Bunny Macaroons
click the blog titles to link to the recipes!

I hope all of you have a
VERY HAPPY EASTER! 

2 comments:

  1. Hannah- I saw the bark on PW blog and definitely made it for our dinner group Thursday night. Put it on my blog Friday ha! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe I am jealous! I was so close to making it!! I thought it looked fun to make :))

    ReplyDelete