Sunday, April 17, 2011

*THIS WEEK'S FORECAST*

I am making my grocery list for the next couple of days and thought I would share a few recipes I will be trying this week.  I am really hoping they're blog worthy and I will be sharing them with you very soon.  I am only getting enough groceries for a few nights, b/c we plan on trying out a new Korean restaurant that's opening on Wednesday close to our house.  We are hoping it will be a new local favorite!  The 3 recipes below all come from the talented Martha.

 
 Recipe #1
Chicken Chilaquiles

Recipe #2
Grilled Vegetable Tostadas
w/fresh tomato salsa

Recipe #3
Southwestern Steak Salad
w/honey lime vinaigrette 

I am also going to make my best attempt at mocking Boulevard Bread's Mediterranean Tuna Salad, my favorite thing in the whole wide world!
 I will let you know how it turns out & hopefully share that, too:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment