Friday, January 3, 2014

*Christmas & New Years*

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas & a fun time ringing in the New Year!  I spent Christmas at the lake with my family.  And rung in the New Year at the lake with my parents, Aunts & Uncles, and a few of my parents good friends.  I enjoyed being able to relax with family & had a heck of a good time toasting to 2014!!  I thought I would share a few moments I captured throughout the holiday's. 

 
 
 
 
 
The last photo pictures the delish Argus Cider.  My good friends Argus Wesley Mickel & Mary Mickel started their Cidery in Austin, TX.  If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!  If you make it to Austin, they have a really nice set up with a tasting room & you can purchase it in TX, many locations in their home state of Arkansas, and in South Carolina.  You can check their website out here.
 
Here's to a prosperous New Year!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment