Monday, March 11, 2013

*Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower*

I LOVE veggies & I LOVE buffalo sauce ... & we all know we don't need to be going out to eat buffalo wings besides once every blue moon.  So, this is a good option to satisfy those buffalo sauce cravin's.  


1 head cauliflower (or 1 bag pre-cut cauliflower)
For the batter:
Dash of Frank’s Original Hot Sauce, or whatever kind you like
½ c. white rice flour
½ c. water
Pinch salt

For the Buffalo sauce:
¼ c. Frank’s Hot Sauce
¼ c. oil, canola oil works best
Pinch salt

- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together the batter ingredients in a small bowl. Dip the cauliflower in the batter until coated evenly then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the batter hardens.
- Mix together sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Once the cauliflower are done baking, brush them with the hot sauce mixture and bake again for a few more minutes, until cauliflower is crispy.
- Remove from oven. You may want to add a bit more buffalo sauce to taste (I know I did!)

Recipe Courtesy of Amazing Pinterest World Blog

I packed mine for lunch with cut up cucumbers & celery & for my protein I made my Cottage Cheese Ranch for dipping - talk about yum! 


No comments:

Post a Comment