Monday, September 26, 2011

*Pizza Dip*

Pizza Sauce, cheesiness, pepperoni ... deliciousness ... what's not to love?  This is by no means a "healthy" dish (obviously), but I made it as light as possible.

Last night Jay O. & I had Hatley, Rebekah, & Chris over for dinner & I prepared this for an app & made my chili recipe that you can find here.  Every time fall rolls around I just can't wait for the weather to cool down ... I get to excited & have to break out the chili!  


Ingredients for Pizza Dip:
1 8 oz. package light cream cheese
1 14 0z. can pizza sauce (I used ragu w/tomato, garlic & onion)
~ 20 slices turkey pepperoni, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese


Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400 
Spray a 9 inch pie plate or oval dish w/non-stick spray
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of the dish 
Pour pizza sauce over the layer of cream cheese & spread evenly
Sprinkle diced turkey pepperoni's & diced onion over pizza sauce
Cover the top evenly with mozzarella cheese
Bake dip for 20-25 minutes
Serve w/fritos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment