Monday, September 26, 2011

*White Queso & Onion Dip*

I got this recipe from Rachel's blog Reckless Abandon. I absolutely love this blog & especially this dip!  It is delish.  I took this dip to our friend Wes's 30th birthday party this past Saturday while we rooted on the hogs ... unfortunately our cheering & yelling at the television didn't affect the outcome of the game :-/

Ingredients:
2 blocks of light cream cheese
1/2 cup of chopped onions (can be frozen)
1/2 cup of light mayo
1 package of shredded monterrey jack cheese
1 package of shredded parmesan cheese

Directions:
Microwave the cream cheese for 1 min. in a microwaveable bowl.
Add the chopped onion, mayo, Parmesan cheese, & Monterrey Jack Cheese
Mix all ingredients with a fork until it's well blended & spread evenly into your baking dish
Bake at 425 for 20 minutes
Enjoy with tortilla chips or fritos!

Reckless Abandon has such good pictures for this recipe I just decided to add the link at the top for step by step photos :))

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! Thanks for the shout out and posting my recipe :) I just moved to Denver and have been internet-less for over a week (miserable). I just got reconnected to the world and checked my unread blog posts (900+). This was the first one that popped up! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete