Thursday, July 29, 2010

*The lake*

This weekend is what has turned into my annual lake party and we're going with friends to celebrate Jay O. being done with the bar exam!!!  FINALLY.  It is nice to have my husband back:)  

Last night we went to eat with my parent's at Terry's Finer Foods to celebrate.  I definitely recommend trying it if you have never been!  It's a small menu, but great options.  I had the shrimp (with some word attached I can't pronounce, & I'm not even going to try to spell it), and the blueberry mint martini was amazzzinnngggg.  GO!  

Now, this weekend will be time for Jay O. to get to celebrate/kick back with friends, very excited!  

Here's a few new things that are on the weekend menu:

Tex Wasabi's Koi Grilled Fish Taco's with Tequila Lime Aioli with a fresh corn salad & "My Guac" for an appetizer.


Saturday I'm going to do a chilled pasta salad with crab, shrimp, green pepper & purple onion.


And, Saturday night simple burgers & turkey sausages from fresh market that I highly recommend as well:)


These are just a few recipes I will hopefully love & you can be excited about!!!


Please keep Jay O. in your thoughts & prayers over the next 6 weeks until he finds out the results from his exam...even though I am confident he pulled it off with flying colors!  (I, on the other hand, would be in for it)


REEBS, we will miss you this weekend!!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment