Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girl's Night!

Last night (Friday) I had my first girl's night at our new house.  I was excited because Ann was in town & I don't get to see her often enough!  My other fav people who came:  Megan, Hannah D., Layne, Charlie, Anna Jeter, & Grace.  I loved seeing everyone, thanks for coming!!!   Missed you Donna & Ang!  It was great to see everyone, and a good time for everyone to see our new little home:)  

I prepared the colby-pepper jack chicken dip, my bruschetta recipe, margherita pizza with fresh mozzarella & tomatoes from my sister's garden, and lemonada cocktails with fresh fruit!!!  YUM.  Megan contributed Guacamole Dip & Layne contributed Hummus Dip with Pita Chips.  Thanks for everyone's help!

I didn't have any new recipes to share, I just wanted to share that I finally got to have over my besties!!!  Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment