Monday, July 12, 2010

*CITRUS GRILL*

We all have those nights during the week where we want to cook something yummy, healthy, but EASY.  On nights like these I always want my lean protein, veggies, & a healthy starch on the side.  

I always go for chicken or fish...and a great seasoning for both of these (especially during the summer months) is Citrus Grill which you can purchase at Sam's!  It looks like this:


I recommend this seasoning to everyone!!!


What I cooked:

1 serrano pepper seeded & diced
1 yellow bell pepper diced
1 orange bell pepper diced
1 red bell pepper diced
3 chicken breasts cubed
2 tablespoons light italian dressing
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Citrus Grill

I did all of this in a skillet with a little bit of 0 calorie olive oil spray to coat the pan.  I used the italian dressing & balsamic as the marinade & sprinkled the top with the citrus grill.  I made plenty to have leftovers:)

 my iPhone didn't take the best picture...

I had beans on the side & Jay O. had multi-grain rice.  Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love the citrus grill, but not the multi-grain rice. Just checking in to say hi from Austin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I don't think JayO. is a huge fan of the multi-grain either:) Thanks for checking in on the blog! I hope you & Matt are doing well!

    ReplyDelete