Tuesday, June 17, 2014

*Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe*

This is another refreshing summer appetizer that has become one of my favorite things to prepare!  One plus is, it requires no cooking.  The only thing that makes this at all difficult is having patience with the prosciutto, because it tears very easily!

On a side note, I am not a huge fan of cantaloupe, but I do enjoy it this way.  The combination has the perfect ratio of sweet & salty.  If you're not at all a fan of cantaloupe, this would also be good with honeydew melon :)

INGREDIENTS:
1 package prosciutto, cut into slices
1 small cantaloupe, cut into cubes

DIRECTIONS:
Simply wrap each cube of cantaloupe with a slice of prosciutto & skewer with a toothpick.

I also just found this recipe ... click here.  This is next on my list!  YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment