Thursday, October 14, 2010

Herbed Crackers

Ingredients:
1 Box Ritz Crackers
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil 
1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing seasoning
1 Tbsp dried dill
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp celery salt

 Directions:
In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk in the vegetable oil.
Put the crackers in a large zip-lock bag and pour the ingredients over the crackers.
Seal the bag tightly and turn the bag, coating all of the crackers evenly with the oil/spices.
For the best results, let the crackers soak up  the flavor for at least 24 hours.    


I got the idea to try out this recipe on the blog "Keeping up with the Joneses."  I absolutely love this blog and it has inspired me to try and take more pictures!  I have a link to Kendall's blog on my right side bar, check it out!!!  The recipe on her blog is the same, but for ritz bitz with cheese.  I will admit, I accidentally bought regular ritz, but they turned out great and I bought some Creamy Havarti cheese to slice up & go with them.  

This is a great recipe to make a head of time and have for snacks when you have guests.  I made them to have for an appetizer this weekend when my in-laws  come to town! 

I hope you enjoy this next time you serve crackers and want to change things up a bit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment